BANK MUAMALAT INDONESIA, PT
deadline: 19 Maret 2011
Nearly two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 3000 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. The network is also supported by an alliance through more than 4000 online post office/SOPP, 32.000 ATM, as well as over 100.000 debit merchant across the country. Bank Muamalat is also the first and the only Indonesian bank running a full branch in Malaysia.
As we grow, we continuously strive to improve our infrastructures, as well as the quality of our human capital. To ensure our sustainable growth, we are seeking vigorous, brilliant, and dynamic talent who has the enthusiasm to grow with us as an officer by joining:
MUAMALAT OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (MODP)
* Computer literate (min. MS Office)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly motivated, proactive, full of initiative, disciplined, able to work in a team, and able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment
* Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) from any discipline, with GPA minimum 2,75 (for state university graduate) and 3,00 (for private university graduate)
* Fresh graduate or applicants with working experience maximum of 2 years are welcome
* Maximum 27 years old
* Good knowledge of Basic Islamic Comprehension
* Passionate about growth of Sharia Banking
* Proficient in written and spoken English
* No family relationship with Bank Muamalat employees and Board of Directors
* Willing to be placed all around Indonesia especially at West Java, Center of Java, and Jabotabekser. Originated from those areas is preferred.
If you are convinced you have all the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to:
Please write MODP- your origin (i.e MODP-Bandung, MODP-Jakarta) on the email subject.
Send your comprehensive CV, along with copies of ID Card (KTP/SIM), latest 4×6cm photograph, copy of the legalized graduation certificate (ijazah) & transcript.These documents shall be received by 19 March 2011 at the latest.